Friday, April 14, 2006

"Shut up, just shut up, shut up!”



Whitney, Didn't You Almost Have It All?

Von:
No, we won’t shut up, we won’t!! WHAT HAPPENED WHITNEY? The “drug den” photos, betrayal by a close family member, and the deafening silence (re: clearing her name) from her PR camp. Am I mistaken or have I missed their statement about Whitney’s sister-in-law being the true crack whore, and her falsifying the photo and story to get more money for crack since the Whitney and Bobby couldn’t be bribed? WHERE IS THAT STATEMENT!! It’s so much more enjoyable to make fun of the apparent troubles and downward spiral of someone when you still have a lot of wiggle room in the facts department...

Mel:
I, I...don't really know what to say. I mean, what is there to say, I mean. Damn. It's been a long time coming. Like watching a plane crash, just watching it fall from the sky, ever so slowly. Half of my person feels bad for her family and the other half of me is saying, 'You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl.' Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home