Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things you don't know about von

I came across this meme (yes i had to look it up) at Angry Black Bitch and thought it would be interesting for mel and i to partake in. The rules require the following, however, we've decided that with our extensive friendship, we'd try to stump each other as well AND IT CAN'T BE BULLSHIT like "my favorite panties are the ones i'm wearing right now"..... so, here we go...

And the rules are:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 things you don’t know about me…
1. Although I admire her greatly and adore her mere existence, I've never read anything by Octavia Butler.
2. My favorite board game is Clue Master Detective.
3. Only 1 person outside of my family has done my hair...I was 12.
4. I own 4 Mary J. Blige albums. I know, I can't believe it either. How the fuck did I get 4?!?
5. I couldn't really hear until I was 3, which prohibited me from speaking until then as well.
6. In 9th grade I read The Color Purple in 1 day. Oddly enough, I never finished any assigned reading from my English class that year, including Romeo and Juliet.
7. I genuinely desire to be a morning person (before 8am).
8. I used to beg my sisters to pick their scabs. They were so hard, and crusty, and ripe for the pickins!!

OKAY!!! seeing that mel and i are the main readers of our blog, and we don't have many blogging friends, I challenge 1 ms. szu-hua!! D'ARTAGNAN!!
-von

1 Comments:

Blogger state of our nation said...

Things you don't know about mel:

1. my grandfather on my father's side is mixed.
2. my name would have been christopher had i been a boy.
3. i have a birth mark on my inner left thigh.
4. when i was younger i use to eat my younger cousin's baby food cause i like the taste.
5. my first bike was a strawberry short cake bike, it came with soap.
6. i use to braid my grandfather's hair as a child. (mother's side)
7. i have never climbed a tree.
8. until i was in high school, i only whispered curse words, or spelled them.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home