Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can't Right Now

I should do a, In The News... but I'm too tired. Brown vs. Board of education was kind of challenged recently...but I can't tackle that right now. Talk amongst yourselves.

I wanna talk about my trip to the laundromat. The next date I have, I wanna do it there. It's so nice. You can talk, and eat and get a little house work done. It gave me time to think. Why are Armenian women built like brick houses! damn. What else did I think about?? Oh yeah. My friend told me she considered giving blow jobs the same as handshakes. Wow! Wow! She's my sweetie, my twink! We were kittens together in our past lives. We slept in a kitten pile together, quite proud of our round kitten bellies! I thought we were so in sync. But we are on different planets when it comes to this. That's my face! There has to be love there, or something damn near to it... Sex is a different story. That's not my face. haha. Shout out to Twink!! In the words of Puss in Boots, 'You are the love of my life'. =)

Might see 'Wicked' tomorrow. Wish me luck. Now I'm sleepy, might go to bed early. Wish me sweet dreams.

-mel

1 Comments:

Blogger SW said...

If i ever meet twink, I'll avoid shaking her hand. I'll bow instead, and blame it on the asian thing....

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home