Thursday, July 12, 2007

Park Here Over My Dead Body

A parking spot in NY can run you $225,000. Crazy, yes. Exspected, yes. I use to work for a real estate office in Chicago, parking wasn't included in the condos we sold. Want to buy a spot, 50 grand please. And that was in the suburbs. I personally paid 40 bucks a month for a spot a block away, on an overpass. =) My boss would search the paper every week to see who was renting out space in their garage. She would have liked to buy, but couldn't afford it.

I imagine once you pay between 50 and 225 thousand dollars for something, and you come to it and see another person using it, you might get angry. It's kind of like your house. I can imagine someone getting shot over a parking spot. I had someone towed from my spot once. The next day, my fucking windshield was cracked. Parking is no joke!! Big city living. - mel

Parking Problems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home