Friday, October 24, 2008

The List - Handicap Stall Etiquette

Okay, I feel I may have alienated some readers (maybe there ARE some other than mel and von) with my last posting. But give it a chance, read it thru, and you'll see it was affirmatively actioned. :)

On a much lighter note, a post by fellow blogger Szu-hua inspired a new M&V blog category: The List. To start things off, here is my list of Public Handicap Stall Etiquette, aka places NOT to be caught using the handicap stall. Having an elderly or truly handicapped person waiting on you when you exit is an experience I don't wish on anyone. Except maybe my enemies.

In no particular order, here is the list:
1. The Library
2. Any theater playhouse or opera hall
3. Major chain restaurants that have an apostrophe 's', i.e. Applebee's and Denny's
4. At church, any denomination
5. At the Y

This list is, unfortunately, created from experience. Feel free to add to the list or share your story of handicap stall woe.
-von

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SW said...

Hahahaha....Haven't experienced this yet...but will let you know when i do!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home