Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Got My Eye On You.....1982

  • Condi Rice converts from Democrat to Republican.
  • Nell Carter converts to fucking Judaism.
  • My sister was born putting me out of my misery of being the middle child.
1982 was quite a year for black women, I mean what was going on? For a black person EVER in the last 5 generations to have been a Republican is appalling. Hell it's damn right absurd! What was Condi thinking*? And why the heck, Nell Carter, did you make the switch**? Was it because of your secret lesbian lover? Huh? Yeah, I'm still not over it. And GG, I don't know what I would have become without your presence (and for placing me higher up in the birth order). I truly appreciate it. You rock my world baby sis!!

-von (7/15/07)

*The term 'thinking' may also be substituted with 'smoking' (it was the 80's) or 'selling' (I've got my theories...).
**Sammy Davis converts in 1954, and thank God the numbers don't add up to equal the same or else it would have been some serious shit. Serious. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home