Saturday, August 25, 2007

Von in Translation

Okay, so over the last.....month or so, I've been making little notes of blog ideas that I thought I'd develop further later and post within a few days. WELL, those few days came and went and my elaboration on these things did not. So, in turn, to get it off my desktop, here are a few items.

July 14, 2007
I'm so tired of media attacking Rosie O'donnel. Headlines: Rosie lashes out at Trump and Hasselbitch. Lashes out? Will someone please remember that Rosie is first and foremost a comedian. And during standup comedy routines, she makes jokes about people who have publicly attacked her on a personal level in response to her political/lifestyle jabs at them. this is so dirty balling. i can't take it. las cucarachas entran pero no pueden salir. translation: no sir, i don't like it.

-von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home