Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wakowwwww!!!!!

That's my battle cry... u like?? =)I started a new martial arts class last night. You know how I take trapeze, right? Well, they are shut down for the summer and I need to get a jump on physical activity before the first day back. I'm so weak!!!

I'm taking filipino stick fighting! bitches! =op I've wanted to learn a weapon for some time. I have taken in the past kempo, fencing (sabre and foil), tried capoeira, hurt myself in muay thai and fell asleep in thai chi. Trapeze is currently the love of my life. We'll see how a feel about stick fighting in a few weeks. -mel

Wakowwwwwww!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SW said...

Next time i see you i'll have to back away slowly, but facing you, so that you don't kill me while i'm backing away.

Not that you can't kill me while i watch you kill me, but, yknow, just so I don't die in surprise.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home