Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FAVORITE. THING. OF. THE. DAY. - Scarflette

So, my froworker (friend/coworker) Michelle came into my office last week to show me her latest knitting project. Not only did it bring tears to my eyes at its beauty and warm my heart, it spawned the creation of a new blog category!

I introduce you to the scarflette. Note how warm it looks. How perfectly it fits around your neck. The color choice and pattern are also quite delish. Position the buttons anywhere just for the style you want. My favorite winter accessory thus far.





Incidentally, as much joy as this scarflette brought me, my revelation of its greatness to mel created sadness. We have a history of me correctly guessing my xmas gift from her and she does not appreciate it. at all. As hard as she works to think about a good gift, I now work equally as hard to NOT let my brain solve for x. how was I to know that Michelle's beautiful project was the answer? So now i don't get it for christmas. But I still get to gaze upon its greatness. - von

Photography by Aude Prachandsitthi. Model - Michelle Brady, scarflette knitter.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SW said...

too cute. makes me want to finish my project from last winter. alas, its raining now, and winter is upon us, so i guess its time to get back to it!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home