Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yeah, what of it???

Lets bring everyone up to speed.

1. Went to brunch with Halle Berry few weeks ago. She was a darling! I'm more of a fan now than I was before. Because I know she is a very sweet person. Not a diva at all.

2. I got an internship for a really nice production company. I'm reading lots of very bad scripts. The people I work for are nice. They are from Israel. I'm learning a lot.

3. Took a yoga class that i love!!!!! It's been so long since i've done yoga. Afterward, I felt so clean! I truly enjoy yoga. And no, I'm not new agey, or flakey, or LA. I just enjoy yoga, so what of it?? I'm not all peace loving either, so I may do yoga, but afterwards I can still kick your ass. =op
-mel

1 Comments:

Blogger SW said...

What's up with you guys posting stuff all of a sudden!! But I'm glad. And where do you go do yoga?? I need to get in on some of that yoga action. Or pilates, either one.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home